Stamping for Causes and Orgs Who Will Take Your Stamped Cards [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : Stamping for Causes and Orgs Who Will Take Your Stamped Cards

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Xray Amy suggested I start a thread to consolidate the information on those vendors and organizations who support causes through stamp sets or who will forward our stamped cards to folks who will use them.

In order to keep this manageable, I think we need to title each addition by vendor and cause. I'll post information on one vendor as an example. Anyone on RSChat can contribute as I certainly don't know all the worthy causes or support stamping and scrapping vendors provide.

I'll be re-posting information that we may have here in another thread in this format so we can try to keep it in synch and all together in one spot.

Hope this is helpful for everyone!

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Flourishes has a stamp set, Patriotism on Parade, that supports the Wounded Soldier project.

They also have a wonderful set, Think Pink - Fight Like a Girl, for breast cancer fighters and survivors.

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Please see 1hand1heart post in the shopping guide.

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 11:16 AM
A Muse is offering a 2010 calendar in various sizes.

Water 1st is an organization that works with poor communities around the world on community-managed projects to integrate water supply, sanitation and health education.

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 11:18 AM
Carolyn King donates her profits from two of her stamp sets, Warm Winter Wishes and Whimsical Autumn, to the Alzheimers Association.

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 11:19 AM
GinaK's How Sweet it is! set sends dollars to support diabetes causes.

piecesandpom
10-06-2009, 11:20 AM
GinaK's Love you to pieces set supports autism.

StamPoor
10-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Karen, thank you for doing this. I'm sure stampers and vendors alike will find it very helpful.