I'm too old for this small type... LOL [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : I'm too old for this small type... LOL

Stampo
08-20-2009, 05:10 PM
I don't know if the dogs stepped on some mystery key on the keyboard or what but the type in this forum is so teensy now I'd need a magnifying glass to see it. I have my fonts all set at largest in options in IE and Accessibility so is there something here I can set for larger size fonts or any other suggestions? All was fine until last night... it's also not putting lines between the top New Posts which is weird...

Stampo
08-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Tim just told me to check lower right on my screen and voila! I now have it set at 125 percent and can read fine!

XrayAmy
08-20-2009, 05:43 PM
You can always go to your control panel and change your screen resolution. You probably have it set at 1280 x 1024.

cmcveigh
08-20-2009, 06:37 PM
I don't know if the dogs stepped on some mystery key on the keyboard or what but the type in this forum is so teensy now I'd need a magnifying glass to see it. I have my fonts all set at largest in options in IE and Accessibility so is there something here I can set for larger size fonts or any other suggestions? All was fine until last night... it's also not putting lines between the top New Posts which is weird...

Well..... pink fonts on yellow background are not easy to read either, considering old eyes here...... very hard on the old eyes.:wave:

Stampo
08-20-2009, 07:04 PM
but... but... magenta is my official color... what to do... what to do!

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-cat-wonders-if-he-made-a-mistake.jpg

cmcveigh
08-21-2009, 06:48 AM
but... but... magenta is my official color... what to do... what to do!

Wow!! Purple=much better!!! :o Much more contrast to the yellow.

For some reason, the pink fonts, especially at night, on my screen are fuzzy and glaring - almost neon.

Stampo
08-21-2009, 08:29 AM
Wow!! Purple=much better!!! :o Much more contrast to the yellow.

For some reason, the pink fonts, especially at night, on my screen are fuzzy and glaring - almost neon.

Uh... neon was the point... have you never been to Las Vegas... especially at night? Have you ever visited my website? Have you seen my store? NEON, BABY!:))
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KNEw7S8_kOA/SnZBQn_wdsI/AAAAAAAAAGM/KyoeNQSsQ_M/s400/cage.jpg