Selling my entire personal rubber stamp collection [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : Selling my entire personal rubber stamp collection

Alluring Impressions
11-09-2008, 02:15 PM
What I have for sale right now are:
wood mounted stamps http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr53/aimless55303/Wood_mount_stamps/
crafting books http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr53/aimless55303/Stamping_books/

I will be posting the rest again and adding some supplies, but probably not until fall now that gardening season is here (I tend to be a seasonal hobbyist!)

Please read the following carefully before e-mailing me:

* Please, reply to aimless55303@yahoo.com
* Prices listed are FIRM
* I prefer Payment via Paypal, however I will also accept Money orders via snail mail.
* Shipping via USPS Flat rate Priority (actual postage cost) Domestic envelope $4.80, Domestic box $9.80
* UM stamps are sold as pictured - if they are in a lot - that is how they are sold. I will not be breaking up any lots.
* Due to the large number of stamps I have, I can NOT answer questions about what a certain stamp says, or what the image is. I am not trying to be rude, just think of it like a grab bag with a sneak peek : ) You can click on the thumbnail image in my photobucket, and see a large, quite detailed view.
* Each stamp group is photographed on a craft mat, so you can figure the approximates size. Again, my apologies but with the huge number of e-mails I receive, I am unable to answer questions about individual stamp details.
* When ordering, please indicate price, code next to stamp and a brief description of the stamp.

This is the end of what I have, so again thank you for helping me clean house, and to make room for me to focus and to create art using Alluring Impressions stamps!!

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who may be interested : )
~Amy

Theresagram
11-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Amy, thanks again for posting all your cool stamps! Boy I can't wait to get the ones I ordered! So many neat ones!! Woohoo!

Theresagram
11-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Amy,

Just wanted to let you know that I got the stamps safe and sound.
I just finished stamping them out so I could better see them. There
are 53 of them that I am very excited about getting. I will RAK or
trade the others, so all in all, not a bad haul! I feel like I got a
very good deal. Woohoo!!

Thanks again.
Theresa

Alluring Impressions
11-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Thank you for letting me know, Theresa! You sure have some lucky friends to be getting RAKs : )

Take Care!
Amy

Christina98604
01-05-2009, 04:47 AM
I bought quite a few stamps. I got them with no problems in the mail. I did find it hard to see what the stamps said that had word though. I would have bought more but I just couldn't see what they said. Maybe if you update them and somehow show what they say, I could buy more? Maybe in time once you get down to just a few left.
Thanks,
Christina

Alluring Impressions
01-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Thanks, Christina! I know they are hard to read, unfortunately I just have many other things going on and don't have the time to take right now to write them all out. That is partly why they are marked so cheap. It is kind of like a grab bag with a sneak peek!

It does help after you click on the thumbnail, you see a medium size picture. In the upper left hand corner of the picture it says "full size" when you put your mouse over the photo. It gives you a quite a bit larger view.

What I wouldn't give for a few more hours every day : )

I did just post most of my collection of stamping books that I also just haven't had time to get into like I would like. Most have been just paged through and are in like new condition unless noted. http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr53/aimless55303/Stamping_books/

Same shipping as always - anything that fits in a flat rate envelope $4.95, more for the $9.95 flat rate box.

Hope you had a good New Year!

rscowtown1
04-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Amy, do you have any of the stamps left?

Alluring Impressions
04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi Laurel,
Everything on the link is still available. I do have a ton of UM's also that I still need to get photographed and listed here soon.

rscowtown1
04-05-2009, 02:42 PM
i saw all the wood mounteds, are there others?

Alluring Impressions
04-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Here is the link to the album http://photobucket.com/aimless55303

It shouldn't be asking for a password, unless you are tying to look at the UM album. That one is offline right now, and I probably won't be posting those until fall. Otherwise, everything I have available is pictured.

Thanks s much!