1st PIF [Archive] - Rubberstampchat

View Full Version : 1st PIF

1hand1heart
03-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Here is how to do a PIF.
I will list three things that I am willing to PIF. The first person who sees one
(1) item will post what s/he would like. That person needs to send a PM with their address, or to tell if it is in their profile. Then that person lists 3 items that s/he would like to PIF, and it continues on as above. Is that as clear (as glass or mud?:lol: )

Here are my 3 item that I'd I'd like to start this PIF:

some funky fibers
2 Creative Memory markers: color choices - red, blue green or yellow.
a bassett hound stamp, and a surprise stamp (UMs)

Let the PIFing begin!!! :clap:

Craftyria
03-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Oh Oh Oh! Marty (dog) really wants that basset hound stamp! He's howling for it.

I'll pay it forward with your choice of:

1. A grab bag of at least 25 sheets of 6x6 patterned papers. Let me know what colors/themes you'd like and I'll do my best to accommodate.

2. 50 copper and 50 black round eyelets. These are very soft metal and easy to set.

3. Love, Elsie; "Betty" Gel stickers. New in package.

http://www.dreamcraftstore.co.uk/acatalog/kimemoriesbetty-squaregels1.jpg

1hand1heart
03-03-2008, 09:52 AM
OK, Ria, I have the bassett hound stamp, along with a friend in an envelope, ready to go in the mail. Is your snail mail addy in your profile? I'll go check. If not, could you PM it to me?
Let's get some other PIFers in here!
susi

Craftyria
03-03-2008, 06:31 PM
It should be there, I added it yesterday. If it doesn't show up, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

Yay!

1hand1heart
03-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I got it! The Bassett hound stamp is ready to go out tomorrow, with his buddy, and there's a special gift for Marty in there too, but you'll have to take care of it for him.
Let's wait to see if anyone claims any of your offers in the next couple of days, if not I might have to claim the eyelets... I have some in bright colors, but none in basic black and copper.
How can we get some others to play? Maybe a reminder will work.... this is fun and a great way to get some neat things.

Craftyria
03-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Marty is waiting for the mailman: http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/craftyria/Marty.jpg

1hand1heart
03-06-2008, 10:58 PM
Marty is so handsome! At first I thought he was a doxie, but then I looked the his nose. Is he a beagle, or a bassett hound?
susi
BTW, I don't think the PIF is gathering any interest at this time, so, I'll claim the eyelets. My snail mail addy is in my profile.
We can try a PIF later, if anyone shows any interest later on.

Craftyria
03-07-2008, 05:18 AM
Marty is a beagle-basset mix (a bagle). He's a very cute boy. I'll get those eyelets mailed out to you! I love PIF, too bad there wasn't much interest. I had fun while it lasted, anyway.

1hand1heart
03-07-2008, 02:50 PM
A BAGLE? That is way too funny! Give Marty a lil kiss on the nose for me, muaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Craftyria
03-07-2008, 06:42 PM
If I give him a kiss on the nose, he will lick my face off. But, I'll do it anyway because he's so cute.

I have your eyelets ready to be mailed and I added a few extra goodies just for fun!

Craftyria
03-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Susi! I received the stamps and the cute ATC today. I love them all! Marty approves 100%. I can't wait to play with them. I will have to get some foam or something to mount the stamps with. I've never used unmounteds before, so I'm a n00b in that department. Hahaha.

Your items went in Monday's mail. I'm pretty sure our post office was running again by then (they didn't deliver on Saturday because of our blizzard). You should be getting your items soon.

1hand1heart
03-13-2008, 01:13 PM
your stuff arrived also, and I am impressed and love all the extras that you sent! Thanks. I wish I had sent some more, I just found a little beagle stamp ( a puppy) that I might have to send you, I am sure Marty would love it too!
If this is your first experience with UMs, nows the time to try them out! stick them on a cd case with poster tapeand try it! the case as a handle is a bit unwieldly, but it works! Give it a shot, you may become a convert!
hugs,
susi

Craftyria
03-13-2008, 06:53 PM
I have an acrylic block I could use, too. I will try the poster tape, thanks for that idea!

I'm glad you got the goodies and I hope you can use them. I had fun putting that package together!

Oh yes, Marty would love a beagle stamp.... do you want something in trade for it? I'd be happy to send you something.

stampergrl
09-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Hello! Are you all still PIFing here? I would LOVE to join in!!:clap:
is there a current PIF list?
Thank you!
stampergrl~